Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Calendar helps

The calendar post put out by Mama’s learning corner, and shared by Free Homeschool Deals, was much appreciated.  I shared the link in Toddlers 2 Diplomas, and I would recommend it for any mom working with their little one on fine-motor skills, counting, or just about anything.  This is awesome.  Meghan loved being able to do something other than work on her day of the week and finding the right number to put on the calendar.

DSCN4199DSCN4200

Here she found the day of the week, what tomorrow will be, the month, I assisted her in writing the year,  and we talked about what season it is. She then decided it is sunny outside and she is happy.

 

This was her attempt at writing her name.  I did not correct it, but rather just let her go.  I am interested to see how it develops throughout the year Smile.

DSCN4201

DSCN4202DSCN4203

I showed her how to trace the numbers, then she did the number 17.  I then asked her to find the 17 in the ice cream and she got it on her second time looking.  YAY Meghan!

 

I am so proud of my baby girl.  Hard to believe sometimes she is still only 2.  I think this year will be great and she will learn a lot.  As long as mommy can stick to a schedule and keep going, she will be a GREAT student.

 

690290B48BB44DA6AF4E588A05350551

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment