Sunday, July 14, 2013

Inspiring starts to an amazing journey

Some may wonder why I am starting “so young” with my daughter, but after having the preschool experience while I worked in the City school system, she has loved school ever since.  We have neighbors who Homeschool, and when I told her she was not allowed to play with their kids because they were in school, she began asking if she could go to school. With not having the funds to put her back into school, due to not working at this time, I took this opportunity to start working with her on some preschool pages from a random book I had bought at Wal-mart.

This is a preview of what she started to do last year. We did shapes, colors, and some calendar time.  She enjoyed it so much, that it inspired me to do a full curriculum this year with her. 

 

She did a great job organizing her shapes.

 

 

Image

 

Loved sorting her colors.

 

 

 

 

She enjoyed every minute of this and has enjoyed getting supplies for this coming year. We can’t wait to get started, and share our discoveries with you. 

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment