Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nothing New

    Just another day in the Phillips household.  I have no new pictures for today’s blog, but I was able to find some new blogs to follow, place an order for some craft supplies Smile  and have some fun at the pool.  We are working on teaching Meghan to swim in her life preserver and build her confidence. 

      As I sit here typing, I love to listen to her imagination.  Yes, it is 9:25 pm and she is still, but when she does not have school the next day and I am a stay-at-home mom, it is the flexibility we have in our house. 

Earlier this summer, our family became official, so for those that are just starting to follow, I will include a family photo of us.

935201_10151975098822571_1116613442_n

Top: Me (Heidi) Gavin (Hubby)
Left to Right: Kylie (9), Meghan (2), Tristan (5)

 

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment