Thursday, August 1, 2013

Not creative at all

I do not have a creative idea about me.  As you follow our progress this year, please do not think that any games or craft is original because they will not be Smile. I have always struggled to be creative, but I am thankful for friends, websites, blogs, and a curriculum to help me.  As we move on to the letter “B” tomorrow (mommy is excited), I am thinking about the creative possibilities. We can make bees, bears, bubbles, baskets, boats, oh the list goes on. I think my biggest problem as I am catching on to this “preschool thing”, is not overwhelming our daughter with my ideas.  I have to remember to keep it simple, but fun. 

She is doing great.  In a matter of two weeks, she can now count to 10 without help, sing most of her ABC song by herself, can tell you the days of the week in order, knows the sound with “A”, can recognize an A even while driving down the road (upper or lowercase), knows her colors, most of her shapes (although she knew the last two before even starting), and is progressing along at an amazing rate.  She has such a drive to learn and I am excited to see her light up with new information, teach her babies, and be excited every morning to come learn some more.  I hope her enthusiasm sticks through the 9-10 months. 

I cannot believe that she will not even be three until Sunday and has already soaked up so much knowledge.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

690290B48BB44DA6AF4E588A05350551

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment